Bio and FAQ
You found my About page! Which means you want to know some secrets about me huh?
Hm, let's see.
1. I know how to play the french horn.
2. I am obsessed with science fiction. I have a Star Trek tattoo to back it up.
3. I played soccer for 12 years growing up.
4. I enjoy anything that has peanut butter in it.
5. I enjoy watching soccer, and I am really good at bar games and bowling.
6. I cannot start my day without a cup of coffee.
7. I am a huge fan of musicals.
8. I know WAY too much about pop culture.
9. I have a secret love affair with skylines.
10. I secretly want to be an interior designer.
Okay, now for some FAQ's:
1. Where are you based and are you willing to travel? I live in Austin, Texas. OF COURSE I am willing to travel. All of Texas, all of the USA, all of the world.
2. How long have you been a photographer? I have been shooting professionally for about 13 years. But I have had a camera in my hand for twice as long.
3. How would you describe your style of photography? My life is eclectic. My style of art, my instagram, my wardrobe, my home, my life... is eclectic. Which is why I probably have never been able to zero in on one style of anything. I like everything. It's true. If you take a look at my website and portfolio you will notice that I don't have one single style. Instead, when I photograph a person, I look at their personality, their wants, their needs, and I as an artist bend to that, and shoot so that each and every photoshoot is different. Personalized and unique. Most people say that the majority of my work borders on photojournalistic.
4. Do you shoot anything other than people? Besides weddings, people, families, children, and musicians. I photograph nature, animals, and street, realty, objects, and life.
4. How do I contact you if I want to have you take my photo? I have a contact page here. Please, feel free to contact me and we can set up a time to talk on the phone or meet in person. I love meeting in person.